Tuesday, May 7, 2013

My Creative Nook Tour

After working on this area most of the weekend I thought I would show you around my creative space. I work better when things are organized and everything is where I can find it. I lost interest for a while in doing some of the creative stuff I normally do. I didn't participate in 30 Lists in March and I had no interest in blogging or letter writing. Mostly because this area was way piled up with books to read, magazines to flip through, and clothes. Oh my gosh! The clothes! So, I woke up and got right to it.


Here is where I do my blogging and researching. Also, my pretty pink Uke, which I picked up again. 


Some cards I made and one that my husband made me when we were dating. That skull is a piece my husband did. I love his stencils and I wish he would pick it back up again.


Pretty little drawers full of cute stickers, cards, stamps, pens, and tapes.

Some more art I have collected over the years, made by friends and local artists. That picture of Des is another piece of David's that I love oh so very much.

Over the next few days I am going to be working on some cards for Mother's Day, a birthday card for my Nana, a congrats cards for my best friend who just graduated from college, and some happy mail for my almost sister in law.

 I love when the creative bug bites me. 

Now it's your turn. Show me where you do your creative stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment