Friday, May 10, 2013

Currently Link Up 2

 
I am so tired. 

My prescriptions got all messed up and here I am, 1 week without my Synthroid and I feel like I am running on the very last vapor of gas in my tank. This weeks Currently is all about learning, gathering, giving, working, & playing



Learning: I'm learning that I need to have more patience in all things. I feel like I am anxiously waiting something big to happen. "Good things come to those who wait" is something I tell myself everyday. Work is crazy and I feel like giving up, but I don't. I trudge on hoping my hard work will pay off. 

Gathering: Ideas for easier meals for the summer. Our backyard has become quite busy now that the grass is growing in and summer is almost here. I want to spend as much time as I can outside and it is definitely picnic weather so I want to dine "al fresco" (I think that is the term) 

Giving:  myself a much needed mini vacation next week. I am so flip flopping happy that I'll have 4 whole days off! Once June 1 comes I can't take any time off until out survey window closes. Tension is high and I am about to crack.

Working: On my photography website and getting myself out there more. I have been reading everything I can about networking and making my work standout. Also, working on my health, doing yoga and eating right.

Playing: SWORDS; ALL THE TIME. This kid swears he's a Power Ranger. If he isn't wielding one at dinner or bonking my ass with one while I do the dishes, he is sleeping or bathing with one. Now, he wants a Power Rangers birthday party. This will be the 5th time he's changed his mind. I wish he didn't have his own opinions about parties now lol It would be so much easier! 

What about you guys!? What are you learning, gathering, giving, working, playing this week?

Come link up over at otandet.com!!

No comments:

Post a Comment