Friday, August 17, 2012

Frick

It's been almost 3 months since I have done anything in this blog. I am working on this, I have lists, ideas, THINGS in my head that need to come to fruition in the form of a blog post. It will happen, I am going to make it happen.

Some times I feel like I'm not a good blogger because I lose myself on the internet far too often. Caught in the worm hole that is Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, INSTAGRAM! (hugely addicted to this, follow me - am0s {<--- that's a zero and not an O.}) but then I remember that I am trying to pack 48 hours in 24. I work, I make dinner, I eat dinner, and try to keep a bouncy 3 year old and totally rad husband happy. Not to mention watching Rescue Me, which I have become slightly obsessed over.

So I am here, I'm not going to make any excuses any more, I will be better at keeping up with this thing. I'll start off small. I will use the 365 Blogging ideas I purchased from Kam forever ago!

I'm stepping outside of my box. Let's see what will happen?

No comments:

Post a Comment