Saturday, June 9, 2012

Inspiration... shminsperation

I have NONE. It's terrible. I have been so bogged down with work and being ill and finding a balance between work, social (media) life, being a mom, and my marriage.

Last night I cleaned and reorganized my craft space. This usually does the trick, see I'm here writing. I have a few crafts planned out and I am starting to prepare for Des' 3rd! (!!!) birthday party in August which will be Cars themed. I am trying really hard to not use ANY licenses Disney stuff because, let's be honest, that shit is expensive. I don't feel the need to pay $6 for a banner that I could make so much better, and not use plastic. I have so many ideas!

It's raining, I'm drinking re-heated coffee, and the house is quiet. I could get used to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment