Sunday, April 29, 2012

Mail Art... my new thing

I have been bitten by the swap bug... and it's sting has caught rather quickly.

I love getting mail and I love all things pretty. I recently signed up for swap-bot and quickly found a "newbie" friendly swap. (I guess it's a safety precaution, but you need to have certain ratings on the site to participate in swaps.)

So last night I got to work...

I did a bit of zentangling on the envelopes. It was rather relaxing.

On twitter I asked a few people to do a Summer Mixtape swap, another one of my favorite things is music, and adding to my collection and just getting a general feel for other people and their musical taste. 

I made a few CD's and origami folded CD envelopes. It was my first time folding envelopes and I will be doing again. 


 I love the paper I used, it's summer-y and happy. I hope that these 4 people I am sending mail to enjoy what I am sending as much as I enjoyed making it!


4 pretty letters off to make 4 people's mailbox very happy.

(After my CD recipients get their CD's I will post the playlist here so you can enjoys as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment