Monday, August 27, 2012

When Friends Breakup

The past 4 days have been... different.

I found out a bit of information about some of my real life friends that actually made me a little sad and made me re-evaluate our friendship.

Now, I realize that I'm in no way perfect and I try REALLY hard not to judge, but I can't help it any more. If you're too materialistic/stupid/naive to realize that what you are doing with your life is a REALLY bad decision then I can't be your friend.

I hate "breaking up" with friends, but at this point in my life I need to step back and do what is right for myself. I am not in high school any more, I'm almost 30, and the party girl lifestyle isn't for me. I grew out of that a long time ago.

So, now I have to muster the courage to tell this person that I am no longer in their wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment