Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Tuesday, you see, she had to be free. But somehow, I've got to carry on.

I have a love/hate relationship with Tuesdays.

I get to wake up slow (who doesn't love that?), I get extra cuddles with my Des, breakfast of scrambled eggs, ham, and cheese with bagels, and 2 hours of me and Des time. Then I go to work.

At work I stay until 7:30 where I then rush home to help with dinner and at 8:30 it's bath time. I feel rushed at the end of the day and I feel as if I don't get to relax.

Tuesdays at work are quiet and I get to spend time with residents I don't normally get to spend time with and I help the nurses out. I just can't help but feel sad that I don't get to spend that time with Des before bed.

I know this is just a feeling that most working moms have, but I just feel guilty.

I know I'll get over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment